Teens age is a very critical and challenging age for everyone.In this age Parents as well as girls both should have to take a very proper care.many problems occurs in this age and the most important problem we face is Period Which is called Menstrual cycle.When it stats first then it occurs in every month but its not exactly month it is time period. although most of the girls get their first period between 11 and 13 years old, you could start your period anywhere from between 9 and 16.
During Puberty , when your body starts growing and becomes mature you will have some signs by which you will get to know you first period on its way.
- Developing breasts – One sign of your first period on its way is that you will get breast 'buds' (It can take three to four years for your breasts to then fully develop). Generally you will get your period about two years after your breasts start developing.
- Growing pubic hair – Another sign that your first period is on its way: just after your breasts start to form, you will start developing pubic hair around the vagina. It will be soft and thin at first, then gradually become harder. Your period usually arrives around one to two years after this.
- Discharge – A third sign that your first period is on its way: You will start to experience vaginal discharge that will be either white or yellowish.Your period should start within the next few months after the start of discharge.
Now, this is only the general idea about Period But the most important thing is you will have to prepare for the emergency with the safety tips because period don't start saying you it will occur any time any where may be in school , shopping .
- Prepare an ‘emergency kit’ of a pad and clean underwear in a discreet bag.
- Keep a pad in your school bag.
- Ask a friend, school nurse or teacher for help – most schools keep extra pads for times like these.
- Always keep your vagina dry and clean to protect from infection by using a good pad like Whisper,Stayfree etc.
- Many of the people use cloths at the time of period, I strictly say avoid cloths use only pads.
Relax, you will get your period, and you'll be an expert at them in no time.
Mark down the days of your period on a calendar. The first day of your period is also 'Day One' of your monthly cycle. If you begin to chart your cycle each month, you'll see a pattern. A normal cycle is 21 to 35 days.
Keep visiting for more about Period tracking and problem.