Wednesday, September 4, 2013

How To Earn Money Online From Your Website Or Blog

Ways to earn money online
ExitJunction.com  - Make Money From Your Exit Traffic! There are many ways to earn money from online. If you are a blogger thousands of ways are open to you to earn money. If you want to earn a healthy figure, you should labor your best. The easiest way to earn money from blog is personal advertisement. But it is difficult for new blogger. Perhaps you know the name of Google Adsense, Chitika, Bidvertiser, Adbrite (SiteScout) etc. All of them are online ad publisher program. Today I tell you a best alternative of Google Adsense.

Google Adsense is best among all ad publisher program, but it is difficult to get for new blogger, specially Asian (Indian). If you create your blog by following Adsense rules, you must get Adsense today or tomorrow.

Today I introduce with you a best alternative of Google Adsense named ExitJuction. ExitJunction is different from other publisher. They give you revenue for your exiting visitor.

Now some questions can wake up in your mind "Why they give you money for your exiting visitor? How to they work? How to I work with them? What is their withdrawal procedure? " etc. etc. I will give you answer.

How to ExitJunction work
Your site offers great content. But you can't please every visitor that finds your site from a link or search engine. Some visitors click the "back" button right away and leave your site without being monetized. When this type of visitors click back button, ExitJunction will show an ad before redirect previous link.

Why they give you money
ExitJunction could show an ad and earn some revenue for you. So they give you a part of their earning.

How to you work with ExitJuction
It is not difficult to you to join with ExitJunction. First you go to ExitJunction publisher site from here . Then click "SIGN-UP" button and sign up with them. ExitJunction will sent you a confirmation link. You should confirm for validation. Then login your publisher account. Click "Manage Site" from "Site Manager" option and submit your website where you want to put code. They will approved or disapproved your site within 2-3 business days. If your site is approved, generate code from "Get Codes" section and put this code before </head> section in your blog or website.

Withdrawal Procedure
ExitJunction supports Paypal, Check and Wire transfer. Paypal and Check is free of charge but you will given $50 charge for Wire transfer. Minimum payout is $50. When your account will reach $50 or your selection amount, ExitJunction will sent you your money to your choose way.

My Advise
ExitJunction said that they are Adsense friendly. But I am not sure. You can ask a question to Adsense blog. If you don't use Adsense you can use ExitJunction without any confusion. But if you are an Adsense publisher, it will be better to avoid ExitJunction.

2 comments:

  1. Are you trying to earn cash from your visitors via popunder ads?
    In case you are, have you tried using Ero-Advertising?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is MOORE I want to share a testimony of how Dr.Osemuhau herbal mixture cream saves me from shame and disgrace, my penis was a big problem to me as the size was really so embarrassing,and i was also having weak erection problem. I can't make love to my wife and my penis was just too small a full grown man like me having 4 inches penis and to worsen it i don't last in sex i cant even last two minutes it was really a thing of shame to me. My wife was really tired of me because my sex life was very poor,she never enjoyed sex,i was always thinking and searching for solutions everywhere until when i saw a testimony of how Dr.Osemuhau herbal mixture cream have been helping people regarding their sex life, so i decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise in less than one week of taking the herbs my penis grow to 8 inches i couldn't believe my eyes and as i speak now my penis is now 8 inches and i do not have week erection again. I can make love to my wife longer in bed. And my marriage is now stable,my wife now enjoy me very well in bed. can contact him drosemuhau@gmail.com {) or call or what-apps him through +2348168714427

    ReplyDelete