Sunday, September 1, 2013

How To Tone Your Thighs Muscles And Make It Stronger

Tired of having thunder thighs, and want leaner muscular ones instead? Follow these steps to get slim and muscular thighs

Follow Some Exercise Steps 


1. Do Squats

Squats are a great way to build lean muscle and tone your inner thighs.
Squats obviously help to build your leg muscles (including your quadriceps, hamstrings, and calves), but they also create an anabolic environment, which promotes body-wide muscle building. Squats improve the pumping of body fluids, aiding in removal of waste and delivery of nutrition to all tissues, including organs and glands. They're also useful for improved movement of feces through your colon and more regular bowel movements.
 Keeping your feet shoulder width apart bend your knees to a 90 degree angle. Make sure you do this against a wall, and keep your shoulder blades and lower back pressed up against the wall. Stay in this position for one minute, take a 30-second break, and repeat. Do about ten reps a day.



 2. Do Legs Lifts

Leg lifts will strengthen and tone your thighs.
 Lie on the ground on the back. Slowly raise your legs until your body form 90 degree angle and then slowly lower your legs. Make sure that you are not using your hands to help you and that your legs are doing the work. Do about 20 reps of this a day.


3. Do Lunges With Dumbbells

Lunges are a great way to build muscle and burn fat.
Begin by standing shoulder width apart, with a 5-10 pound dumbbell in each hand. Step forward with one foot and make sure the front thigh is parallel with the ground. Hold this position for 10 seconds. Repeat with the other leg. Do about 20 lunges a day.
If lunging with dumbbells is too difficult, try doing them without weights.

 
4. Work Out On The Elliptical

If you go to the gym, spending about 60 to 90 minutes on the elliptical will help tone your thighs.


5. Go For A Run
Running is good for your body and helps you stay fit.
Running outside, such as on a trail or around the neighborhood, is great cardio and can help you achieve firmer and more muscular thighs.
Running can be stressful on your body, especially your knees and feet. Start slowly and try to run on softer surfaces whenever possible.



6. Take A Pilates Or Kickboxing Class

Both Pilates and kickboxing are forms of cardio that will help burn fat and tone your thighs.

 


 7. Diet

Eat food that are low in fat


 Drinking water will help keep your body hydrated and cleanse your system.


Consuming protein, such as grilled chicken, cheese, and whole grain bread, helps build muscle.


Keep doing this tips and Tone your thighs

1 comment:

  1. My name is MOORE I want to share a testimony of how Dr.Osemuhau herbal mixture cream saves me from shame and disgrace, my penis was a big problem to me as the size was really so embarrassing,and i was also having weak erection problem. I can't make love to my wife and my penis was just too small a full grown man like me having 4 inches penis and to worsen it i don't last in sex i cant even last two minutes it was really a thing of shame to me. My wife was really tired of me because my sex life was very poor,she never enjoyed sex,i was always thinking and searching for solutions everywhere until when i saw a testimony of how Dr.Osemuhau herbal mixture cream have been helping people regarding their sex life, so i decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise in less than one week of taking the herbs my penis grow to 8 inches i couldn't believe my eyes and as i speak now my penis is now 8 inches and i do not have week erection again. I can make love to my wife longer in bed. And my marriage is now stable,my wife now enjoy me very well in bed. can contact him drosemuhau@gmail.com {) or call or what-apps him through +2348168714427

    ReplyDelete